Human Factors & Industrial Design Enhancements
Mawashi can help evolve defence contractors’ offering from not just providing very good electronics equipment but providing electronics equipment that integrates exceptionally well onto the soldier’s body and works very well within the soldier’s missions, operations, and actions. Mawashi can deliver optimal ergonomics, human factors and industrial design enhancements for the exterior packaging of C4I electronics system that would improve soldier acceptance, user friendliness, intuitive use, human-machine interface, aesthetics, and distinct products family image.
In this way Mawashi can help enhance the features, benefits, and sales of the superior C4I electronics equipment since comparative offers from tough competitors will most likely not have the ease of use, user friendliness, and enhanced electronics packaging which we can deliver.
• Personal Data Assistant (PDA/GPS)
• Core computer
• Manpad Cueing device
• Dead Reckoning Module
• Human Factors & Ergonomics enhancements to improve critical aspects of human interaction with electronics and human perceptions
• Industrial Design enhancements to emphasize the functionality, user friendliness, reliability, durability, human factors integration, “military look”, and “advanced technology look”
• Optimization of shapes, dimensions, button and/or connector positions, and integration with the load carriage system
• Creation of a distinct products family image via outstanding aesthetics that left a positive first impression to end-users and system evaluators