During operational & tactical maneuvers, the soldier quickly changes position from standing, running, kneeling on one or booth knees, crawling, or laying prone. His knees and elbows are constantly hitting the ground, some rocks, walls, and other sharp edges. The current knee pads issued to the soldiers turn, twist, and fall down along the leg. These pads generally offer poor mobility & flexibility at the joints.
Exceptional Mobility & Flexibility
Mawashi developped Revolutionnary Tactical Knee & Elbow Pads that are extremely extremely Mobile & Flexible. Our Biomimetics approach helped study the mecanisms behind the shell of the Lobster Tail. We then applied these principles to design a Protection that enhances the Range & Ease of Motion.
Superior Protection against Shocks & Blunt-Impacts
The Knee & Elbow Pads are made of a High Performance Impact Dampening Foam covered by an abrasion resistant textile. Over the joint section, there is Overlapping Rigid Plates in High Density Polyethylene (HDPE). An elastic and adjustable retention System stabilizes the protection during movements and impacts.
• Exceptional Mobility & Flexibility
• Superior Protection against Shocks & Blunt-Impacts
• Rigid plates made of High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) or composites
• High Performance Impact Dampening Foam covered by an abrasion resistant textile
• Elastic and Adjustable Retention System that stabilizes the protection during movements and impacts
• One size fits most