• The G8 starts Friday in Huntsville, Ontario, followed by the G20 in Toronto on Saturday.
• Security is a high priority for the government at the summit.
• For help, officials are relying on a Quebec company.
• Mawashi Protective Clothing Inc. is a company based in St-Jean-sur-Richelieu.
• Police at the summit will wear suits made by Mawashi.
• The suits use something called "biomimicry" technology.
• Alain Bujold is the president of Mawashi.
> Listen to the radio interview on the CBC Newbreak Montreal website